Research and Teaching Fields
Public Economics, Macroeconomics, Computational Economics, Family Economics
Recent Journal Publications
- “Bargaining over Babies: Theory, Evidence, and Policy Implications” (joint with Matthias Doepke), 2019, American Economic Review, 109 (9), 3264-3306.
- “Inheritance Taxation and Wealth Effects on the Labor Supply of Heirs” (joint with Lukas Mayr and Dominik Sachs), 2019, forthcoming: Journal of Public Economics.
- “Life in shackles? The quantitative implications of reforming the educational loan system” (joint with Ben Heijdra and Laurie Reijnders), Review of Economic Dynamics, 25, 37-57, 2017.
- “Families and Social Security” (joint with Hans Fehr and Manuel Kallweit), European Economic Review, 91, 30-56, 2017 .
- “Household Formation, Female Labor Supply and Savings” (joint with Hans Fehr and Manuel Kallweit), Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 118 (4), 868–911, 2016.