Working Papers and Work in Progress
- “Bargaining over Babies: Theory, Evidence, and Policy Implications” (joint with Matthias Doepke), Working Paper, 2018, revised and resubmitted to: American Economic Review.
- “Inheritance Taxation and Wealth Effects on the Labor Supply of Heirs” (joint with Lukas Mayr and Dominik Sachs), NBER Working Paper No. 25081, 2018, revision requested: Journal of Public Economics.
- “High Marginal Tax Rates on the Top 1%? Lessons from a Life Cycle Model with Idiosyncratic Income Risk” (joint with Dirk Krueger), Working Paper, 2017, revision requested: AEJ: Macroeconomics.
- “Rental Markets and Wealth Inequality Across Europe” (joint with Sebastian Kohls), work in progress.
- “Expectations during the German House Price Boom” (joint with Julia le Blanc, Monika Piazzesi and Martin Schneider), work in progress.