Working Papers and Work in Progress
- “Learning about Housing Cost: Survey Evidence from the German House Price Boom” (joint with Julia Le Blanc, Monika Piazzesi and Martin Schneider), Working Paper.
- “Progressive Pensions as an Incentive for Labor Force Participation” (joint with Veronika Püschel).
- “Rental Markets and Wealth Inequality Across Europe” (joint with Sebastian Kohls), work in progress.
- “The Economics of Fertility: A New Era” (joint with Matthias Doepke, Anne Hannusch and Michèle Tertilt), in preparation for: S. Lundberg and A. Voena (Eds.), Handbook of Family Economics, Elsevier, Amsterdam. (Data for generating graphs, xlsx)
- “Working Mothers, Social Norms, and Fertility: Past and Present”, (joint with Matthias Doepke), work in progress.
- “Gender-Specific Inflation Expectations and Traditional Role Models”, (joint with Julia Le Blanc and Michael Weber), work in progress.